Friday, May 4, 2012

Baila Baila!

While you may not immediately know this about me, one of my most favorite things to do is go Salsa dancing.  Some days, it's all I can do to not start dancing wherever I am. When the music gets in my head, I just can't help it!  I used to go every Thursday in college at this place called the Artful Dodger with a group of friends. It was by far the best part of the week.

Then when I first met Jon, I convinced him to come with me to a place in Richmond a few times.  Yes, he had a serious case of "white boy hips" at first, but he got over that fairly quickly. The chemistry between us on the dance floor caught my attention pretty quickly and that was when I decided that there might be something more to this Godly, ridiculous man.

Since being married, we have not gone much due to the late nature of dancing, and the early nature of work. But a couple weeks ago, we discovered this place called Havana 59.  Let me tell you, this place is incredible!!!

$4 Mojitos and appetizers during happy hour.  2 open air patios covered in string lights and palm trees. Dancing that starts earlier and a cheap cover charge.   Free lessons.

Need I say more?


Source

I only regret not finding it sooner. It's only 3 and a half weeks before we move now.  All the same, if you are in Richmond, you should go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...