Friday, August 3, 2012

Creative Outlet

When I do design all day long for work, I sometimes just do NOT want to do anything else after work.  I feel either that my creative outlet has been satisfied or just simply tapped out.

Other times, I just simply cannot get enough and will forgo any other task to keep creating.
Sleep? Maybe later.
Food? Only if it will feed itself to me.
Chores? I'll only make more mess, I'll do it later.

But in the end, the results of those focused and intese creative outbursts are something exciting.  I have learned a new skill, discovered something new about the world, failed enough times to succeed.  They are the times that I lean on when inspiration is running dry.

Here's a sneak peek at a current project that's got me all excited.  It's a gift for a friend and I can't wait to finish it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...