Tuesday, November 20, 2012

European Dreaming

I'm almost afraid to get too excited, for fear it might not happen. There are so many things that could happen between now and next summer to prevent a trip for us. But for now, I am dreaming of Parisian cafe's and walking streets older than I can imagine. The countries I know little about with languages I cannot articulate seem to draw me the most. Having traveled little in my life, Europe has always seemed like such an unreachable world separated by more money or time than I could afford.


Now that Jon has the summers off and I can work wherever there is internet connection, we seem to have a bit more freedom.


This means I have roughly 8-9 months to learn all these languages and get everything in order. Oui.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...